Welcome to Forum Energy Metals
Forum Energy Metals Corp. is a Canadian-based mineral resource company focused on the acquisition, exploration and development of energy metals: copper, nickel, cobalt, uranium, and palladium. The Company operates mostly in Saskatchewan, Canada’s #1 rated mining jurisdiction. The Company’s technical team are experienced and committed exploration professionals with an established track record of mine discoveries.
Key Projects Summary:
- Janice Lake Copper Project - 52km Wide District Partnered with Rio Tinto
- $30 Million Option Agreement to explore Janice Lake
- 2019: Rio Tinto spent $3.7 Million in exploration; copper mineralization confirmed and extended at primary Janice and Jansem targets.
- 2020: Rio Tinto completed a 110 kilometre winter haul road to Janice Lake and constructed a 50 man work camp. Rotary Air Blast drill program, geophysical surveys over known mineralization, mapping and prospecting completed this summer. Assay results have been returned and are being interpreted.
- 2021: Drill equipment and supplies are currently being brought to site on winter haul road in preparation for 7,500 metre drill program this winter.
- Fir Island Uranium Project – Athabasca Basin – Partnered with Orano Canada Inc.
- $6 Million Option Agreement to explore the Fir Island project. First phase of drilling completed in March, 2020, permitting underway for 2021
- 2021: Permitting in progress for a 24 hole, 6,500 metre drill program starting in late January.
- Love Lake Copper-Nickel Palladium Project - 100% owned
- 2020: High resolution airborne magnetic survey completed in July, field program of outcrop and soil sampling completed, assay results have been processed and interpreted by Forum’s technical team. Three priority targets (possible feeder zones) have been identified: the Road Target, the Korvin Lake Target and the What Lake Target. Several small feeder pipes have also been identified.
- 2021: Permitting in progress for an airborne EM survey over the 3 priority targets. A small, detailed ground EM is planned for the Road target to give specific targets for a 3,000 metre drill program planned for late spring/early summer.
Janice Lake Drilling Location Map Forum & Rio Tinto Drill Results 2018-2019
Jansem Cross Section Janice Long Section Love Lake Airborne Magnetic Survey